Guiding you through end-to-end DevOps implementation
What we offer
To help you implement the DevOps model, our DevOps consultants take into account your unique needs, both organizational and technical ones.
We offer guiding through end-to-end DevOps implementation.
We hold interviews and meetings with every department involved in the delivery processes and identify what are the concerns and expectations related to software development and operations. Our experts will analyze the readiness of your company for DevOps, application portfolio, and your IT infrastructure size and characteristics, and:
- Present strategic advantages DevOps implementation may bring to your software delivery process depending on your business priorities, current situation, and industry specifics.
- Define the business objectives, which may include improved application reliability, increased frequency of software releases, the improved user experience, any many other.
- Estimate the organizational efforts needed to implement DevOps and define how the DevOps initiative will influence interdepartmental dynamics.
- Develop a strategy in close collaboration with your IT management.
2. Creating a DevOps implementation roadmap
- Design the containerization approach.
- Design a CI/CD solution.
- Advise on software test automation.
- Design a way to integrate infrastructure automation with CI/CD tools.
- Design an application monitoring solution
- Prepare the detailed DevOps implementation plan.
- Define DevOps-specific challenges and elaborate solutions.
3. Setting up the solution
- Provide custom training for your IT system administrators, project managers, program managers, delivery managers, developers, software test engineers, and other DevOps practitioners.
- Introducing the IaC approach to automate and simplify the process of new infrastructure configuration for software development and align the development, testing, and production environments.
- Assisting in the deployment and configuration of CI/CD and test automation tools.
4. Supporting DevOps at the production stage
We are ready to support your DevOps practitioners until all the objectives are achieved. Our DevOps experts can provide help with maintaining the operability of the software infrastructure, implementing changes in it, ensuring a proper load distribution within the customer’s IT environment.
TAMING THE WORKFLOW
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes. This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
The digital revolution
How DevOps Works
Under a DevOps model, development and operations teams are no longer “siloed.” Sometimes, these two teams are merged into a single team where the engineers work across the entire application lifecycle, from development and test to deployment to operations, and develop a range of skills not limited to a single function.
In some DevOps models, quality assurance and security teams may also become more tightly integrated with development and operations and throughout the application lifecycle. When security is the focus of everyone on a DevOps team, this is sometimes referred to as DevSecOps.
These teams use practices to automate processes that historically have been manual and slow. They use a technology stack and tooling which help them operate and evolve applications quickly and reliably. These tools also help engineers independently accomplish tasks (for example, deploying code or provisioning infrastructure) that normally would have required help from other teams, and this further increases a team’s velocity.
Move at high velocity so you can innovate for customers faster, adapt to changing markets better, and grow more efficient at driving business results. The DevOps model enables your developers and operations teams to achieve these results. For example, microservices and continuous delivery let teams take ownership of services and then release updates to them quicker.
2. Rapid Delivery
Increase the frequency and pace of releases so you can innovate and improve your product faster. The quicker you can release new features and fix bugs, the faster you can respond to your customers’ needs and build competitive advantage. Continuous integration and continuous delivery are practices that automate the software release process, from build to deploy.
Ensure the quality of application updates and infrastructure changes so you can reliably deliver at a more rapid pace while maintaining a positive experience for end users. Use practices like continuous integration and continuous delivery to test that each change is functional and safe. Monitoring and logging practices help you stay informed of performance in real-time.
Operate and manage your infrastructure and development processes at scale. Automation and consistency help you manage complex or changing systems efficiently and with reduced risk. For example, infrastructure as code helps you manage your development, testing, and production environments in a repeatable and more efficient manner.
5. Improved Collaboration
Build more effective teams under a DevOps model, which emphasizes values such as ownership and accountability. Developers and operations teams collaborate closely, share many responsibilities, and combine their workflows. This reduces inefficiencies and saves time (e.g. reduced handover periods between developers and operations, writing code that takes into account the environment in which it is run).
Move quickly while retaining control and preserving compliance. You can adopt a DevOps model without sacrificing security by using automated compliance policies, fine-grained controls, and configuration management techniques. For example, using infrastructure as code and policy as code, you can define and then track compliance at scale.
Join the evolution
Request more details Today & Experience the power of Wise.CloudImprove your workflowImprove your workflow