Web Application Pentesting Services
Information Security Penetration Testing for your web applications
What we offer
We are offering high quality Information Security Penetration Testing for web applications for all types of companies around the world.
TAMING THE WEB
Web Application Penetration Testing
The Web Apps
Web applications are the first point of interaction between the client/user and the service provided by your company and as such become one of the most important aspects of your business scenario.
Given the importance of such Web Apps, they are often targeted by malicious users that may try to leverage some found vulnerabilities with the intent to read and extract valuable resources.
Our team of security engineers evaluates the online presence of your apps, analyzes the system and reports all the vulnerabilities that could be used by an attacker to compromise your services.
Malicious activities span over a broad spectrum and could take advantage of:
- broken authentication – an attacker could access other user accounts and could have access to personal information. Broken authentication could also give an attacker the possibility to access the management interface of the backend server and completely compromise the server.
- unsanitized user input – this kind of vulnerability could be extremely dangerous when exploited, giving the attacker the possibility to access internal server files or extract information from the internal database.
- sensitive data exposure – sometimes the web application could allow an unauthorized user to gain access to sensitive information like credit card data, names, addresses, e-mails, etc.
- Security misconfigurations – these types of vulnerabilities could be used by an attacker to gather the necessary information (Service versions, default accounts, etc.) needed to orchestrate more advanced attacks.
- cross Site-Scripting – could be used to modify the functionality of the website and trick a valid user into running malicious code that exposes private information (user/password, cookie data, etc.)
- vulnerable components – it’s necessary to identify and update/patch vulnerable plugins, services, apps that could be exploited remotely.
It’s not that uncommon for a website to be vulnerable to one or more types of attacks giving an attacker the leverage necessary to completely own the system and its resources and damage your business.
Web application assessments include:
- automated/manual testing
- unauthenticated/authenticated testing
- application fingerprinting
- authentication/authorization testing
- data input validation
- configuration issues
- denial of service
TAMING THE DIGITAL BUSINESS
Customized Penetration Testing Services
Vulnerability scanning and reporting
Improve your application and infrastructure security and preserve compliance policies by using specialized vulnerability scans. The reports will provide the required guidance for your development team in order to build reliable and secured applications.
OSINT fingerprinting and Social Engineering simulations
How is your online presence? Sometimes there is open source information gathered from search engines, blogs and social media that could be used to instrument a social engineering attack.
Ensure the quality of application updates and infrastructure changes so you can reliably deliver at a more rapid pace while maintaining a positive experience for end users. Move quickly while retaining control and preserving compliance. You can adopt a secured coding model without sacrificing speed by using automated scans, code reviews, compliance policies, fine-grained controls, and configuration management techniques.